This Native American eatery serves food you’ll have to see before you eat. Innovator Ben Jacobs (Osage Nation), Co-Owner Tocabe, An American Indian Eatery
FOOD FOR THOUGHT & CONVERSATION
- What is your knowledge and/or experience of eating Native American foods?
- Ben shares his ideas on successful entrepreneurship including sharing your dream, no matter how big, with others you meet as one does not know who will be similarly inspired by your dream to help or even to give funds. Now might be a good time to share your dream with your group or to share your experience with making your dream a reality.
- Tacabe contributes time and resources to the national food distribution program and in the process broadens their own knowledge and connection with Native Americans and food recipes. Receiving and giving are important facets of many cultures including American Indians. How has that played out in your own experience in life or business?
- Visit a market or restaurant in your area that offers ethnic foods and discuss your experience.
- Tacabe offers free space for community gatherings that are serving the greater good. Research similar locales in your area and share your findings with your group.
- Invite friends, colleagues or community members to view this video with you and host a conversation.
Ben Jacobs is a Native American entrepreneur and co-owner of Tocabe, an American Indian Eatery, in Denver, CO. Watch an additional video on Tocabe here.