Jan’s Ground-Breaking Documentary on a New & Just Economy has been postponed due to Covid 19. She will be hitting the road as soon as the crisis is past. The documentary will provide an in-depth look at what is being done to address the growing wealth gap between the very rich and the working/middle class and the lingering injustice of millions of Americans that stems from the founding of the US economy on the industry of enslaved Africans and the theft of Native American lands.
In the interim, Jan is interviewing via Skype and Zoom some of the people she had scheduled to see when on the road. The interviewees include scholars, activists, economists and innovators engaged in solutions to build an economy that is based on fairness and justice for all Americans.
THANK YOU TO THE SPONSORS OF OUR UPCOMING ROAD TRIP
- Advocates $2,500 Andrea & Mark Floyd
- Premiere Sponsors $1,000 Judy Ryan; Amy & John Haile
- City Sponsors $500. Patti Breckenridge & Sue Clark; Val Gallina & George Sherman; Greg Gruendel & Holly O’Brien; Moira Burke
- Partners $250. Mimi & David Stamps; Molly & Jim Crews; Paddy Moses; Shelia & Bill Roberts
- Agent of Change $100. Louise Thompson; Mark Klisch; Maria Luisa da Silva Valle; Arlen & Sandra Mohler; Rita Iacino; Susan & Bob Dellinger
- The Golden Age $82 (Jan’s Age) Amy Walsh & Susana Darwin
- Navigator $75 Barbara Steck
- Easy Rider $50 Tank of Gas Victoria Jorgensen; Celia Petters; Kate & Pete Marnane; Bonnie Saks & Bradley Minnen;
CITIES ALONG THE WAY INCLUDE: Durham NC; Washington DC; Gettysburg, PA; Philadelphia, PA; Princeton, NJ; New York City; Pittsburgh, PA; Meadville, PA’ Cleveland, OH; Elizbethtown, KY; Evanston, IL; Bloomington, MN; Little Canada, MN; Porcupine, SD; Browning, MT; Helena, MT; Olympia, WA; Klamath, CA; Santa Rosa, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Vinita, OK; Montgomery, AL
Thank You For Helping To Support Our Journey
YOUR DONATION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE CULTURAL INNOVATIONS IN ACTION IS A 501C3