Jan’s Ground-Breaking Documentary on Dropping In on a Fairer America was postponed due to Covid 19. She will be hitting the road in September 2021when the crisis is past. The documentary will provide an in-depth look at what is being done to address the wealth inequity and injustices that millions of Americans have suffered since the founding of the US economy on the industry of enslaved Africans, genocide and theft of Native American lands.
In the interim, Jan is interviewing via Zoom some of the people she had scheduled to see when on the road. The interviewees include scholars, activists, economists and other ground-breakers engaged in solutions to build an economy that is based on fairness and justice for all Americans.
Click Here to View Toward a New & Just Economy Zoom Video Series
THANK YOU TO THE SPONSORS OF OUR UPCOMING ROAD TRIP
- Guides $3500 Amy and John Haile
- Advocates $2,500 Andrea & Mark Floyd; Genie Skypek
- Premiere Sponsors $1,000 Judy Ryan
- City Sponsors $500. Patti Breckenridge & Sue Clark; Val Gallina & George Sherman; Greg Gruendel & Holly O’Brien; Moira Burke
- Partners $250. Mimi & David Stamps; Molly & Jim Crews; Paddy Moses; Shelia & Bill Roberts
- Agent of Change $100. Louise Thompson; Mark Klisch; Maria Luisa da Silva Valle; Arlen & Sandra Mohler; Rita Iacino; Susan & Bob Dellinger; Linda Goldstein; Beth Doyle
- The Golden Age $82 (Jan’s Age) Amy Walsh & Susana Darwin
- Navigator $75 Barbara Steck
- Easy Rider $50 Tank of Gas Victoria Jorgensen; Celia Petters; Kate & Pete Marnane; Bonnie Saks & Bradley Minnen;
CITIES ALONG THE WAY INCLUDE: Durham NC; Washington DC; Gettysburg, PA; Harrisburg, PA; New York City; Pittsburgh, PA; Cleveland, OH; Evanston, IL; St. Louis, MO; Cahokia Mounds, MO; Little Canada, MN; Porcupine, SD; Helena, MT; Klamath, CA; Santa Rosa, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Vinita, OK; Montgomery, AL
Thank You For Helping To Support Our Journey
YOUR DONATION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE CULTURAL INNOVATIONS IN ACTION IS A 501C3