The videos focus on solutions and the conversation guides help spark connection and conversations while viewing the videos. They also suggest actions that an individual or group may take.
We heartily recommend that your gatherings with friends, colleagues and community members be enjoyable so we suggest having food and your favorite beverages. The innovators, who are in the videos, shared favorite recipes to be enjoyed while viewing his/her video. Recipes can be found here
The videos and guides can be found here.
- Create a convivial atmosphere with food and drinks.
- Appreciate each other’s different perceptions and experiences.
- Allow others to have time to speak by staying aware of the time you take.
- Encourage those who do not speak up to do so by inviting them to say something.
- ENJOY YOURSELF!
- Close with a Toast that celebrates your time together and the ideas and videos discussed.
Here is toast from the Earth Charter:
“Let ours be a time remembered for the reverence for life; the firm resolve to achieve sustainability; the quickening of the struggle for justice and peace; and the joyful celebration of life.” (From the Earth Charter’s “The Way Forward”)